Sunday, September 27, 2009

Night Safari

Yesterday, my family and I went to Night Safari. I had great fun!!!!! :D

First, we ate at "Ulu Ulu Restaurant". I saw the 'food court' there. And boy, look at the prices!!!! I think that they charge about 3 times as much! One cup of kopi is FOUR dollars!!!!!! Wah~~~~ Obviously I never buy -.- I went to eat buffet which I think is a much more better choice. :D Halfway while eating, some tribe men came in dancing and beating drums. They were like half naked. So quite scary... XP I was damn scared that they would ask me to go and dance. Haha.

Then, we went to watch "Creatures Of The Night" show. The show was damn funny and interesting. There is one cat which is called Snowy I think. It has black spots on its body. It was supposed to just like parade around and go back. But apparently, Snowy refuses to go back and found herself attracted to grass. The emcee joke, "Snowy, you are NOT vegetarian." and "Her five minutes of fame is over." Haha. Real funny. Then some otters are supposed to like demostrate about recycling. But one otter wanted to inspect the metal can and did not want to put it in the recycling bin. When the trainer push the can to put it in, the otter would whimper. So cute~!!! :D Haha!!!!

Then, we sat on the tram that took us to look at the animals. Afterwards, we walked the Leopard Trail and saw LOTS of nocturnal animals. I took some photos too!!!!! :D We went to look at the bats. They were quite scary. XD Then, we sat on the tram again. After which, we took a taxi back home. :) The trip to Night Safari was FUN!

Some photos:

^I think this is a raccoon or something....


^This is the flying squirrel which was kind enough to let us take a picture of it. :D


^The toilets I passed by while walking to the amphi-theatre. XD


^A porcupine. :D


^ A bat, but it is blurry.


^Some ox with really HUGE tusks.


^ A leopard :D

~oh, the wonderful times...

No comments: