Monday, September 14, 2009

ikea.giant.courts.

Heyo! Went to Ikea, Giant and Courts on Saturday...

And here is the list of food I ate:
11.30am - Ate mee pok at Giant
1.30pm - Ate chicken wings at Ikea
4.30pm - Ate subway sandwich at Courts
7.30pm - Ate stingray, kangkong, kailan and fish, prawns

IMAGINE THAT! I ate 4 meals in 8 hours.
= 1 meal every 2 hours

Haha, no wonder when I reach home, I got stomachache while watching Boys over flowers. XD

Yesterday, my cousins and auntie came to my house to make jiao zi and siew mai!!!! :D Was so fun! We spent the time making siew mai and jiao zi of all kinds of shape and sizes. My bro made some SUPER skinny ones and we kept laughing. He made a siew mai containing ONLY carrots. But in the end, it was too dry to eat. :P

Then, I played cards with Iris and Ivy. I won only once. The rest of the time was focused on arguing with Ivy on whether Jihoo or Junpyo is more handsome. I asked Joelle today and she said Jihoo. Ha! (Ivy, I told ya!!!!) :D

Then, after eating curry with chicken (yummy) and the siew mai and jiao zi we made, we went to watch TV. Ivy showed me some videos of BOF's new series abt Anycall. LOL. Jihoo is so damn funny and cute. :) Then I took pics of Ivy and accidentally got flash. Ivy's expression was so funny that I kept laughing. Took some more pics and I commented on them. Most of them showed her looking fat. XD jkjk.

Played netball with some 1k gals today. Discussed some strategy etc. Excited for the interclass games!!!!!!!! :D

No comments: