Thursday, September 3, 2009

Contacts

Hey everyone!

I went to Compass Point Nanyang Optical Shop today... to try on contact lenses!!!! I had to stay at the library for 3 hours liddat though, as I was waiting for my mother...

I was trying to put on the contacts for like 30 mins... before I could actually PUT them on MYSELF... -.- gosh! Contacts are sooooo hard to put. Taking them out was kinda easy, putting them on is harder... >.< And as all of you know, my eyes are small!!!!! Yep, so I had a problem with putting the contact thingy in... And, another problem. Long eyelashes. I had long eyelashes and they kept touching the contacts, making it like bend backwards??? -.- so mah fun... And I kept tearing... quite painful... :(

But it was my first time wearing contacts, so yeah, was kinda amazing and TOO clear for me... The world seems so bright now. XD However, now, looking at the laptop screen, some words like seem so hazy... Yep, and I have to keep blinking if not I will feel uncomfortable. I feel so conscious as there is a plastic-like thingy ON my eye!!!!! ;P LOL

Tomorrow we will be going to IVP - some young inventors fair thingy. My class was like practically CHEERING when the teacher say that they will be excused from CCA if they go. Hahas. My class had the most number of ppl going, obviously. 10 ppl I think... Looking forward to tomorrow's photo taking. Got one particular year 6-1 one damn funny man. Stanley's specs dropped I think and the bunch of guys laughing while teasing him... XD

Miss 6-1. Damn lots.

No comments: