Friday, August 21, 2009

Breakdown...

Today, during maths lesson, i did not bring my calculator. I thought today was day 5, but it was day 10. I followed the wrong time-table. Anyway, why they have all sorts of days! Then they keep changing! Pri Sch better! 5 days only and sure never change one!
Anyway, so there was this pop quiz and I need calculator. And I don't have. So I can bet that I sure fail or just pass... -.- At that point of time, i felt like crying, seriously. And Mrs Tay was like gu yi zheng dui wo liddat. She said at the end, "Sue Qin, put your pen down." I was like felt like crushing the damn paper and throwing at her! God!!!!!
Then, at softball, another breakdown.
Vernetta said faster faster when i was like throwing the ball to coach. Then coach thought is Germs say, then ask her go demostrate. Germs dun wan, then coach ask her run one round. He was like suddenly SUPER serious. We are like also shocked. Germs reluctantly run. Then, she suddenly like stop running and sat down. Turns out she was already sick b4 that. So she now like having slight fever. Then, she just cried.
Coach said wanna see her then she said she felt like puking. So she went inside to puke for like 30 mins. Then, softball ended but she still haven come out. Thus, after changing, we went to look for her. Had a nice chat with her and comforted her. She also talked to the senior and coach. Afterwards, she got better and went home. Apparently, her parents were already waiting for her in the car...
Then, she smsed us thanking her. I smsed, "Cheer up :D" And I shall say it again:
CHEER UP!!!!!! Everyone breaks down sometimes~...

No comments: