Sunday, August 16, 2009

learn from it

Hey, everyone! I just wanna say something...

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO GAVE ME SUPPORT!!!

Really, really, really, thanks to all who gave encouraging comments!
Yep, I got low marks for my Geog test. But, there were friends who laughed at me saying why I not sad and there were those who encouraged me, etc. I really appreciated you all encouraging and trying to cheer me up. :D
I am lucky to have friends like y'all! :)
I will learn from this lesson. After all, there is always time for firsts. XD
Well, an advice to those out there.
1)Don't do last minute stuff. It will be hard to study.
2)Study with friends. The moral support helps.
3)Love the subject you are studying. :) (if you don't, then TRY.)
4)Bring your favourite coloured pens. It kinda makes you wanna study. XP

Yep, thats about all. Not much to report these days. Like no BIG events. Haha.
But, I WANT and NEED to wish some 3 friends of mine:
GET WELL SOON!!!! to Wei Rong, Ying Xuan and Yuan Wen.

~live it. love it. :D

No comments: