Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fun

Today, Nicole and I went to Parkway Parade to meet up with Yohanes, Ming Yu and Zhen Yang.
We took bus 43 and sat in it for a long 50 plus minutes. Haiz, was kinda boring. Near the end of the journey, we were kinda scared cuz we dunno where we are. Haha. But we finally found the stop that we were supposed to get down, cuz I took 196 there before. :)
Then, we waited for Zhen Yang to appear. When he came, we realised something funny.
These are the colours of our shirts:
Yohanes-red
MingYu-yellow
ZhenYang-orange
Nicole-white
Me-black
Get it? Yohanes(red) and Mingyu(yellow) equals Zhenyang(orange)! XD
Then, Nicole(white) and I(black) are totally contrasting. LOL!
Was super funny then! We then wasted like 20 mins deciding where to eat.
Finally, we decided to go to Bistro Delifrance. Apparently, ALL the guys NEVER ate delifrance before. Nicole and I were so shocked lor~!
Yohanes wanted to go Delifrance cuz.... there was student meal! LOL! I ate before already actually... -.-
So, the waiters are like u know, dun care about us cuz we are students liddat. I was kinda pissed off though. Then, we all picked what we wanted already. Except Yohanes, cuz he dun wan Special all-day breakfast, which was the only choice left. then, we like arguing saying jus order lahs. but he dun wan. so, to end it faster, i sacrifice myself and say I eat the damn breakfast lahs. Haiz, finally, Yohanes was appeased... but he wanted the creamy chicken and mushroom baked rice. I was so irritated. I switched with him and he want somemore!!!! -.-
The food took damn long, not just that. Just calling for a waiter was already super long sia. I felt really angry. So what if we are kids? We also deserve respect. And I can bet that whatever we asked for, we had to ask at least 2 times!!!! >:(
While waiting and eating, we chatted. Was really funny lorh! I did not know that Yohanes had brothers. He seemed like the only child lehs~! Then, MingYu had a sister. Gosh! I do not know a lot about them! Hahas.
The meeting up was really damn funny and perfect way to bond us closer!!!!
Really enjoyed this 'outing'!!!!! :D

No comments: