Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yo everyone!!! :)

Today, my parents needed to go out for some workshop. So, my brother and I were left alone at home. I woke up at around 9.45am. I slept quite late last night so I set my alarm clock later. I found my brother watching television, okto. Kids...

I toasted the breakfast and made milo. Afterwards, I watched, "Knowing" with my brother. My parents are watching now, XD. Knowing is quite a nice movie. The plot is nice. However, the movie is too slow. Sometimes, there is too much talking. The starting of the movie was very captivating. I was immediately interested in the movie. The movie is this girl (Lucinda), she wrote a bunch of numbers as they were whispered into her head. They predicted all the major events where lives were lost. When she was writing the last few numbers, the teacher took the paper away from her. The numbers were important. The paper was placed in a time capsule. Then, John and his son, Caleb received it when all the students received one during the opening of the time capsule 50 years later. They realise that in the end, the whole world would die, except Caleb and Abby, the grand-daughter of Lucinda. John was separated from Caleb for that was the only way Caleb could stay alive. In the end, John returned to the home he did not went to for very long. It was there that he and his family die as the sun's strong rays destroy the ozone layer and kill all life on Earth.

After the movie, my bro and I ate cup noodles. I ate laksa, he ate chicken abalone. Then, we watch "Race to Witch Mountain". It is a very exciting show which had lots of drama. It was something like the transporter... Haha. About this cab driver who comes upon this 2 aliens disguised as teenagers. He must bring them to their spaceship. If not, the aliens who invade Earth. As usual, there would be bad guys. :D Was quite a nice movie. :)
Yep, now my restaurant city I wanna lvl up!!!!!!! XD And I finally finished my Chinese blog! :D
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I failed my history test... :(

No comments: