Monday, April 5, 2010

random stuff :D

Yo people. Sorry I haven been posting for a while. Have been having a lot of projects streaming in endlessly.
--
1 April was April Fool's Day, as well as Kaleidoscope 2010 for Dunman High School. We had lots of fun, except maybe for the starting ceremony when the hot blazing sun was aiming straight at us. Boo D: We had a fan as a souvenir. It really came in handy. Afterwards, we went to attend a 'course' for figurine making.
I made the little chinese/korean doll below wearing a chi costume/kimono. I have no idea because she looks like she belongs to both. Maybe a hybrid...?
I also went to play a game for 50 cents. I got the prize and it was a yoyo balloon. Well, even though it is not really worth it, it is still worth the experience. Though I got it on the first try so it wasn't much of an experience. >< It was still fun to bounce the balloon along as I walk :)
--
When I went to my grandma's house on Saturday, I took some random pictures in the taxi. Seemed quite nice. I guess. :D
--
Yesterday, we celebrated my grandma's birthday. It was really fun! We ate chap chey, curry with chicken, noodles, fishballs, hotdogs with tomatoes, prawns with capsicans and soup. It was all very delicious! We had dessert and finally, the birthday cake! It was half-frozen durian which tasted like ice-cream!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDMA! ^^

No comments: