Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CAF

Yo people! sorry for lack of posts. kinda  lazy these days to post regularly.
Firstly, I will talk about my first day of CS CCA.
It was kinda fun yet awkward. I guess it is because I do not know anyone there except Tong Lin. Made a few friends. When we were saying rao kou ling I was so lost.
We then had to group up to perform a short skit. Truthfully speaking, I feel that it was failure and the people that I was grouped up with were kinda not serious. So it turned out kinda.... weird I guess.
After that was CAF. Did maths hmwk while waiting for the guides.
Then Nic, Gen, Grace and Krystal came. Bought some stuff and ate. Accompanied Krystal to wait for her father. Afterwards, we made our way up to Arts Room.
The performance was kinda boring at the starting. It was partially because the mic was spoiled so we can't exactly hear properly. During the interval, we tried to play with Ms Kheng's son but he ignored us and wanted to go back home. haha. Ms Kheng's son is SO CUTE. :D
The second half after the interval was DAMN FUNNY LAHS. BoNing acted in a skit and he had to hit his head several, in fact many times. Haha. Poor thing. Then there was a play. There was this man whose wife and daughter died in a car crash. His friend went to encourage him to move on with life. There was this particular part when the friend handed a mic to the man. He made the action seem so emotional and dramatic that we all thought that the 'thing' was something that was impt and was going to motivate him. Turns out it was a mic! We were all laughing! HAHAH. Then, when the man imagined seeing his wife and daughter, one of the 'wife' 's spaghetti stripe of her dress dropped. We were like all talking about it. Then halfway through the emotional part, the daughter helped the 'mother' put back the stripe! HAHAHAH. EPIC SIA.
During the play, I actually received 4 messages from Ms Kheng. 3 were empty and 1 was attached with a multimedia file. I replied, asking why she was sending me so many msg. She replied, 'Sorry. It must be my son.' HAHAHA. It was so funny and ironic because just a moment ago, her son dao me! haha. XD

Currently have a lot of projects going on. Geog and stuff. GAH. Have to study malay too! and FPS!!!!!!! D:
Feel like just breaking down! ><

[edited]
For electives, I got into Culinary! I was like going in at 6.10pm and there were quite a lot of vacancies. Was torn between culinary and cartoon. Then since a lot of people go culinary, I went too :D
Poor Nicole g. She had no choice but to go Maths elective. haha. Jiayous and try to survive. Dont worry 'cause you got Ying Xuan. ;P
[/edited]


~overload

No comments: