Thursday, April 8, 2010

reptile

OMG. when I was on the 158 bus making my way back home, guess what I saw???
A REPTILE WHICH LOOKS LIKE A TINY CROCODILE SWIMMING IN THE SMELLY CANAL NEAR MACS.
So cool right?!!!!!! I really regret not getting down the bus to take a picture of it. I was so shocked to that THING! I am not sure what it was but I am pretty sure that it was a reptile, something like a lizard, except bigger. Maybe as big as you hand to your elbow. WOW WOW WOW.
I still remember when I came from softball with Jing Wen and Nicole I think. We were passing the bridge when we saw a reptile in the big canal. It was soooooo cool! When we went down to get a closer look, it disappeared. We tried ways to make it appear by throwing rocks, but it didn't.
It is SO COOL. Never knew that Singapore could be full of small surprises like that! :D

Today was fun. We had literary circle and socratic discussion.
Socratic discussion was funny. At the starting, people were shy and did not dare to voice out comments. But afterwards, objections and views started pouring out. I was in the Farquhar team. It was also especially funny when a few people came up at the same time to take a stick. Haha. When we used the example of an infant as Singapore, people said that it was digression. I was like, "It is not digression! It is an example!!!" HAHA.
Literary circle was okay. We first had the expert group. Xuhua and Shinmin were summarizers too. They were obviously talking about something else. It was only at the later part then they contribute. Though quite little. ><
When we were at out individual groups, I said my summary. Jin Heok was complaining, "Eh, you are saying all our points already leh." HAHA. When I FINALLY finished my summary, they clapped. Guess it was because of the detailed summary.
When Jin Heok said his part, Suting kept pretending to be bored. haha.
When it was Alvin's turn, he said a whole bunch of stuff. Very long. When he finally finished one part of his 'talk', we asked where he was at. He had only said TWO PARAGRAPHS. LOL.
It was Suting's turn, she was an illustrator. She drew stickmen as characters. I was asking, why was Boo smiling. haha. Then, she explained about the picture. At the end of it, I said, "Your signature is very nice." HAHA. XP
Then it was Krystal. We kinda flipped to page after page. And we discussed.
Then it was Nicole w. She was the Question Director. She asked a few pretty good questions. :D We answered some and kinda side tracked I guess. :P

Well, today went kinda well. :) Trying to choose which LA artefact im gonna do. And fusion!!!!!! Gah.

 
~life is full of surprises

No comments: