Friday, April 30, 2010

b'day

Yesterday was GREAT!
Well, today will be great too! ^^

I have to admit, although when we are like preparing for the birthdays and trying to appear like we forget, we think we seem kinda obvious. But seriously, YOU GUYS WERE LIKE REAL GOOD AT FAKING. Except for the last part maybe, when you all were screaming cake! cake! That kinda gave the game away. xP

Kellyxians bought the cake for me. Well, technically it was Grace. Haha, thanks! :D Bo Ning I think was kinda shocked and did not know how to react to the overwhelming response. >< The cake was seriously very nice! Not too chocolatey! And it was still kinda cold! Haha, Boning was torn between his ramen noodles and cake!!! Thank you for planning this!!!!! You all ROCK! :D (go facebook to see the pic)

Then, cuz we started the cake late, most of us were late. Leelaoshi was erm... angry??? SORRY TO ALL THOSE WHO WERE LATE BECAUSE OF THE CAKE CUTTING!!! Really sorry!!!! >< You all did it cuz of Boning and me but was late and got scolded! Sorry!

After lesson, Zhenyang and Felix gave me 2 voodoo dolls which help me in career/studies and love(???). Haha. Thanks to the both of you! Then Nicole, Grace, Joelle and a few other gals (cant rmb ur names, sry!) gave me a present. All the girls AND ben (extra!!!) also wrote messages for me! (why everyone says that Im slow? haha) Thanks!!!!! I din open the present until I got home :D The present is so COOL. I am gonna put more pics in the flipping thingy. ;) Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!

You all have made this day special for me!!! Once again, thanks a lot!!! :D
Later Im gonna meet up with some kellyxians to watch Iron Man 2!!! woohoo! Then gonna eat dinner with my parents maybe at Swensons. And gonna use the voucher which I got from Mingyu by buying his charity thingy! haha. :D

 
~the 14th bd'day is awesome

No comments: