Monday, May 17, 2010

camp

Hey ppl :)

By the way, Jingwen and Yuping gave me birthday presents :D thank you to u both! ^^
Jingwen gave me a drawing. Yuping gave a card with pictures :p

Today was okay.
Kinda slack. We practically did nothing for almost all the lessons except for geog. :P

Tomorrow's the level camp.....
Haiz.... 4 days away from Singapore.
Well, the campsite is in Pulau Ubin.
Quite far away and I think that theres no network there.
SAD.
I am kinda looking forward and yet not at the same time...
Especially after thinking of all the hardships that I will have to go through!
And 3 performances to do!
GAH.
But I am looking forward to the games and fun!
It has been like around 3 years since my last camp after all. :)
I have to bring like luggages around tmrw! D:
Well, good bye people and wish me luck!

No comments: