Wednesday, May 5, 2010

30 April

Well, basically I am in the computer lab in school now and nobody's caring that everyone's slacking away playing on computers and here am I blogging away! :)

Erm, lemme talk about by birthday first! :D mwahahahahaha.
That day, when most of the people, actually only UG, were standing under the hot sun perspiring away, I was at home sleeping soundly. My birthday rocks lah! haha
Then, I woke up and erm, ate breakfast??? LOL. Then, I went to..... play computer! Well, I was only just facebooking actually.
Then, called people frantically and asked if they wanted to go see Ironman. I think that I wasted the most amount of money calling on that day. boohoo.
Then, FINALLY confirmed and I went to bathe and get ready.
Then did NYAA on mrt :D
Went to meet up with the others at plaza sing. They actually walked past me and I had to shout to them lor.
Then bought tickets. We changed the timing to 3.30pm because there weren't enough tickets for us. We had 11 people in total XD That was alot. :) We struggled to get the change right for the person at the counter. We were short of 30 dollars and were asking people to 'donate' when Valen took out a 50 dollar note. -.- should have taken that out earlier????
Afterwards, we went to the food court to eat lunch and slacked there for like 1hour. ^^
I beat zhenyang in toilet roll with a record of like 2.16 seconds i think :D :D :D happy~
Valen was like baffled and did not believe that 2 seconds can. I think that the paper kept tearing off when I pulled it because I used too much strength :P
Then Nic w came and Suting soon came too.
Went to Yamaha and like hung around there for quite a while.
I saw that the staff there were getting pissed at us. So I kinda 'herd' the other kellyxians out. Was having some kind of trouble with Pamela and Benedict because they were 'attracted' to the grand pianos and musical stuff.
Finally, it was time for us to go to the cinema :)
When the others were buying popcorn, Valen was calculating his money because the others were supposed to pay him. Then he was there fussing about the 6 dollars that was missing. Turns out the counter had some leftover just now and I had already returned thr 6 dollars to him before at the counter just now. grr -.-
The movie started. Pamela and Valen were snatching his phone before the movie started. -_-
Ben, who was sitting beside me, kept talking and commenting when the movie first started. -,-
Grace asked me what was happening halfway through the show. haha.
So people, here's the review:

IRON MAN 2
Storyline: Basically, Iron man comes back! Haha. After announcing to the world that he is Iron man, Tony Stark is being judged and decided on as to whether he should hand over his 'weapon' to the US government. Tony claims that the weapon is top secret and only he has it. No one would have it and even if they should, it would only happen 20 years later. Turns out someone does have it and intends to use for revenge against Tony Stark. And, Tony discovers that his continuous use of the "circular light thingy" is actually killing him slowly. Another woman (Scarlet Johannsan) enters Tony's life. She turns out to be a undercover 'agent' who works in the company of the guy with an eye patch and eventually helps Tony Stark.
Verdict: This is not an extremely nice movie, yet not an extremely lousy movie. The humour is nice. They should focus abit more on Tony finding a way to cure himself. Ms Potts should just break up with Tony. And they should replace Robert Downey Jr. with some other more handsome guy.
Rating: 3.5/5


~i miss it 

No comments: