Tuesday, May 25, 2010

elective

Hey people.

Have completed 2 lessons of electives liaos.

Baked a few stuff:
Tuna Quiche (not nice)
Fruit Bun
Viennesse Biscuits
Pizza

We did the Quiche today. It was HORRIBLE.
It looks nice but it seriously tastes gross.
To me that is.
Guess that it because there was too much peas and carrots which I seriously loathe.
The biscuits were nice to make. :D
I am proud of the biscuit in the form of "S".
There was one part when Krystal said, "Wow. What a fat 's'."
Grace was like, "What?" (cuz she broke Krystal's biscuit just now)
I was laughing cuz it sounded wrong and Grace got it wrong. HAHAHAHA.

Looking forward to tmrw, the last lesson. GAH.
Will be making hotdog bun and cupcakes :D

But I would have rather chosen real 'cooking' than baking.
Playing with a stove is much more fun than playing with a automated oven.

Went back late after doing something.
Missed my Little Nyonya interesting part!!!!!
BOOHOO.

Haven done my chi. D:
Was busy organising the CIP thingy for CVPS. Very hectic.

No comments: