Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's day

I forgot to say that after the movie, I met up with my parents and brother at Swensons. I think that I queued for about 40 mins. Very long! After that, I went to the icing room to deco my cake. :D
Below are some photos that I have forgotten to post on the previous one regarding my birthday:
^The flower that my brother gave me.
^My brother made this cake at icing room.
^Cake that I made. ^^
^Our cakes side by side. See the diff? XP

Anyway,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Thank you to all the mothers who have worked hard and asked for nothing in return. Your love and faithfulness is definitely something that we have to learn from. You give and give, yet ask for nothing. Such a powerful motherly love can only be possessed by you, only you. I thank you for such many years for meticulous care. I will do the same for you in the future.
We did went to celebrate mother's day by eating a buffet at Lion Hotel's Cafe. The perannakan style buffet was delicious! Laksa, mee siam, nasi lemak, chicken wings, popiah..... I want to go there again!!! ^^

At the same day (^above), I went with my cousins and auntie to shop after that. We went to shop around Lion Hotel and I bought gifts for my mum. We also went to Parkway Parade after that. :D Then from there, they sent me to school for EDS Nite. :)

EDS Nite was FUN! :) The concert was really very very entertaining. :P Though the dances started to get boring one after the other. The drama's performances were funny!
Halfway through the year 3 dances I think, there was a silent part where no music was played. A baby started crying and a cellphone rang THREE times! People were laughing! I felt very annoyed. The baby obviously wasn't at fault. The cell phone should have been switched off! The audience also lacked proper etiquette! They shouldn't have laughed.
Overall, the performance was nice. We also took a lot of pictures! ^^

~lalalalala

No comments: