Thursday, July 22, 2010

Despicable us

Went to watch Despicable Me yesterday after much persuasion and my mum agreed :)




DESPICABLE ME
Storyline: Grue is set out to beat the villian who stole a pyramid by stealing...... THE MOON! But in order to do that, he engages the help of 3 adorable orphaned girls by adopting them. Through this, he learnt that sometimes it isn't always about who's stealing the better stuff.
Verdict: A really adorable and funny family comedy movie. :) The minions are cute and the naive yet heart-warming character of Agnes is really great too! They should have inserted more parts when Grue interacted with the 3 girls, to show the relationship blossoming slowly and that it is not an overnight thing.
Rating: 4/5 Will keep you laughing!

Now I wanna watch Inception :)

Saw a reptile today at the canal near Macs. Actually it was two. And they were MATING.
^ See what those two are up to? :P

Meanwhile, I decided to post one of my drawings once again. I am kinda proud of this one I guess. I drew it with only pen and paper. No eraser or pencil. :) And the girl's eyes are nice. The legs are kinda weird though. hmmmm. I should do more drawing :D hehe.


Me proud of me-self! :D


Anyway, while coming back on the train today, I kinda overslept to Lorong Chuan. Iwas like just went into deep sleep when I was at Serangoon so yeah.... zzz. 

Today's Chinese test was fail. I finished just in the nick of time which is not a good sign. I should practice my zhong he tian kong. hmmm. :)





~ inception!!!!

No comments: