Monday, July 26, 2010

what a feeling

Today was pretty great. Got 7 for the geog test which had been ages ago.
Did an SEQ practice today. Was freaking chionging like hell.

Presented the chi lang du today. We screwed up a lot lahs. Dun think that we can get into top 3. :(
I was freaking nervous. It was only when I touched my own hand then did I realise that it was damn cold. Like really really cold..... NERVOUS.
At the starting Boning was like embarrassing himself by struggling to put the mic and then DROP IT. I am speechless!!!! -.-

And FB is currently being totally spammed just because of some wall posts. LOL.

Anyway, ate BUFFET at the Punggol seafood at Saturday :D :D :D
Was in the taxi when this song came up and Im reminded of how good it is. U must listen ALL THE WAY!!! This song rocks!!! x)



ZZZZ. just at this point the touchscreen calculator spoileddddddd.
SPOILS MY MOOD CUZ IT SEEMS LIKE ITS MY FAULT???

D:<

Gonna watch Inception tmrw. Not gonna let that spoil my mood. :)

~inception

No comments: