Friday, July 16, 2010

Tmrw

Hmm...
Havent been blogging in a while.
Not really sure what to say....
Anyway, I typed 'Pessimist' myself. Just to let u guys know. I typed it out in like what 15 min? Once you have the inspiration and stuff, I just type and type. And those are my real feelings.
Just posted just random pictures of 2 kellyx on Facebook. :)

Tomorrow is gonna be hectic. Kinda.
Have to be school by 8.30 am to go support people in the Humanities Challenge.
After that will have Chinese script rehearsal. Cant memorise....
Then go Valen's house do project when he is technically not in our group... LOL..
Then go to Tampines or e!hub and watch movies :) Yippee!

Am currently in love with the song "Airplanes". Go listen!!!!!
I mean, the only thing that I am really crazy about is the chorus. :)
"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars,
I could really use a wish right, a wish right now, a wish right now...."
This song rocks! ALOT!

LOL. I am being random.
Currently being buried by alot of deadlines and stuff.
Gotta finish maths trail and SIP by monday. zzz.

No comments: