Saturday, July 17, 2010

Humans, vid, failed movie

Yo :) So today has been kinda awesome in a way. I guess. :)

We first went for Humanities Challenge. It was raining :( Was late and Grace took the mrt before me. -.-
When we reached the station, there was like this whole bunch of students from other schools struggling to find their way. When they saw us, I guess they just played Simon Says and followed us.
The year 2s sat in the PAC. The performances were kinda sian after a while. I think all exceeded 10 min??? Maybe not? All of us kept going out to toilets. LOL.

After that, it was refreshment. Boning, Felix and Zhenyang arrived last. LOL. But apparently the train broke down so they were delayed. haha. Hopefully ms ling will accept their reason. :p Then practised Chinese reading thingy. I suck. A lot. LOL. Took pictures. Laughed. Sang California Gurls and stuff. :D :D :D

Then went to macs and ate late lunch???
Gossiped. :D :D :D
And I finally realised how slow I am at some stuff. Like really.

Then headed to Valen's house. We took like 1h 30 min cuz bus 12 did not want to come.... zzz.
Now that I think about it, I had no idea how did we pass that time. ._. We came up with crappy and bimbo-tic script lines on the bus. The person next to us must be thinking, "Why am I here of all places?" x)

Finally reached his house. Pressed his doorbell like 3 times? Must be spoiled cuz he could not hear a thing. LOL. Then went in. His mother was damn nice lahs. :) Then wasted 30 min. We kept laughing at the lines. Especially when it got to when Yuan Wen said "amanda loo ling ling @ hotmail.com" HAHAHA. Is there even a name like that??!!! HAHAAHAHAH. xD
Nicole and I decided to battle it out at audition. We both failed terribly. I got like 2 thousand points while Nicole got none! hahaah. Just then Valen decided to help and Nicole got FIVE THOUSAND! arrrrrgggghhhh. haha. And she won obviously. LOLs.
Valen's mum then treated us to food. :) :)
Then went back to filming. I not sure when it was but then there was at one point of time when the phone rang and Valen went to pick it up.
"Hello? Hello? Wrong number. Lol lol lol lol lol lol. Bye bye bye bye." *hangs up*
Turns out that was Yuan Wen's mum. HAHAHAHAAH. EPIC SIA.
Then at the part when Yuan wen was chatting with her 'bf', we were desperately trying not to laugh. hahah. The parts are just toooooo funny sia. "You are the world to me....... my guardian angel....." HAHAHA. And Yuan Wen was like just exagearrating her laughter so it was damn hard to control our laughter. Once everyone heard the beep of the pause button, we all burst out laughing.

Then went online to check the movie timings and realised that all were booked. -.-
So we decided to cancel the movie outing. Damn sad.
Sorry Grace, Yuping and Ruyi!!! Let's organise another one another time!!! :)

Tried to persuade my parents to let me watch a movie alone.
PLAN FAILED. D:
In the end I went to Compass Point and just wandered around and went to the library.
Borrowed comics and ate dinner there. Not exactly fantastic.
And guess what? I FOUND A COMIC VERSION OF MERCHANT OF VENICE! Pro right!!! Haha.
Who wants to borrow??? Though not totally accurate. haha. :p

Sigh. Got a lot of projects need to chiong.
Maths trail, SIP presentation. And still got maths and sci ws.
Maths ws especially. SO HARD. HOW THE HELL DO THEY COME UP WITH SUCH TOUGH QUESTIONS LOR!!!!

~airplanes

No comments: