Tuesday, May 8, 2012

CS concert

CS concert was really tiring, but worth it in the end.

AND I DID SAY THAT I WAS NOT GOING TO CRY.
BUT I STILL DID.

HAHAHAHA.
I guess while standing on stage, the feelings just overwhelmed me and I felt like crying.
I've also realised that the more people you hug, the more you feel like crying.
The urge gets stronger with every hug.
Because at that special moment of our lives, we all share a bond.

CS concert was full house, which was an encouraging thing for all of us.
It really helped pushed us to go further and work harder, because we did not want to disappoint the audience.

Thinking back, I did not have especially close relationships with anyone.
But the experience of going through a CS concert together is something that we all share. It is something that we all relate to; and that gives us a certain, albeit small, sense of belonging.

When the whole concert ended, I felt a mix of relief, happiness and sadness.
Relief that it is finally over,
Happiness that we did well,
And sadness that it is over.

Conflicting emotions are the hardest to handle.

I guess that while I was complaining at the time during rehearsals, I will still look back on such memories fondly. Not because they were that perfect, but because they were that imperfect. That's what makes them worth remembering.

Anyway, I am working on a few projects these days - and it is totally pissing me off -.-
I wonder who comes up with such projects uh. SUCH CREATIVITY. Just do not experiment it on us, please. Specifically, the physics boat project - most annoying project ever! JUST SINK THE BOAT MAN. Maybe we should have a competition for the fastest sinking boat =.=

Oh, and I got back some results for my common tests...
Math 1: A+
Math 2: A
Chinese: B (lol)
Physics: A/A+ (there are some mistakes with a question)
History: B (haiz)
I guess my results are deteriorating...

And my literature role play is not done yet...
D':

This week is going to be horrible.
AND THERE IS LEVEL CAMP NEXT WEEK O.O

No comments: