Saturday, May 5, 2012

Exhausted

So here I am typing this at 12.30am.

In 8 hours time, I will be in school meeting with other peers.
I might as well make my way there now -.-

I AM SO TIRED. EXHAUSTED. DRAINED.
DEPRIVED. OF. SLEEP.

I really really want to sleep, but my juniors aren't actually answering my smses.
And here I am, waiting for their emails.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS WAITING GAME.
You wonder every second, "Is it going to happen now?"
And you end up being disappointed because it never happens =.=

Okay, I am being very angsty and grouchy these days.
Oh, but who cares?

I've got another bad news - my literature role play presentation day CLASHES WITH MY MOVIE OUTING FOR THE AVENGERS. WTS.
Every thing is going the wrong way down.
I mean, that is one of the things that I really looked forward to. Why take it away from me?! *sulks*

And, there is the physics boat assignment.
My group's boat is bound to sink, provided there is even a boat in the first place.
Everyone's boats are out and that is seriously freaking me out.
I am going to spend the rest of me days worrying about the boat.
The boat. The boat. The boat. The boat. The boat. <- that's how my brain is gonna look like.

Anyway, I had rehearsals for the CS concert today.
WE SOLD OUT ALL OUR TICKETS ;D
It was really a pleasant surprise because honestly, I never really thought full house would be possible.

Today's tech run was not smooth-sailing AT ALL.
There were this 'professional' techs who were supposed to come in to help us, but instead made things worse -.- seriously, why are we paying them?
Then, there was this problem with the lights not being shone on the actors' faces. And the teacher kept insisting on having a light there when it was impossible, unless she climbs up and adjusts the light herself.

Argh, so tired.
My junior has sent me the stuff, and I'm done now! Gonna go zzzzzz!

Rather excited for the performance tomorrow :))

No comments: