Monday, July 16, 2012

$10

"To err is human, to forgive is divine."

Whoever said that can go shut up. MY TEN DOLLARSSSSS!

So, this is what happened.
I was watching Spider-man with Krystal and Grace on Friday. I then helped them pay first since I had a big note. The cashier then gave me change for $31 although the tickets cost $21.

I WAS SHORTCHANGED OF $10.

I am so upset nowwww!!! I mean, the cashier should have done his job better!!!
I am MORE UPSET AT MYSELF. Why didn't I check the change properly!! Argh. I'm so dumb. I tried to get the money back today but the person there said that the records only went back to one day. I could not check if the cashier then did really give me the wrong change. Meaning, they weren't gonna give my $10. -.-

FINE, CATHAY, YOU SHALL GET IT FROM ME.
When I go and watch Batman with my family, I am going to use my NEBO card to get some DISCOUNTS, AND YOU SHALL BE REPAYING ME BACK FOR THAT TEN DOLLARS. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Although this was the first time it happened, I had a similar experience before.
I think this system of paying money WITHOUT RECEIPTS IS DUMB, AND IT SHOULD BE CHANGED. Yes, humans make mistakes.
BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY, I AM A PRACTICAL PERSON WHO CANNOT STAND LOSING TEN DOLLARS.
Cathay, and ALL CINEMAS, should give us a receipt for every purchase of tickets that we make. Face it, I believe that the Singapore cinemas are making big bucks. Let's just compare to Malaysia. Their tickets are cheaper than ours, and their quality of movies cannot be that far off. What's the matter in printing a few more receipts to ensure better service and clarity for your customers? I don't believe that it will cost much of a loss.

And, WHO DELETES THEIR RECORD EVERYDAY?!!! Do you really have THAT many records that you cannot store at least 5 days worth of records? I mean, between now and when I bought the ticket, it was only a span of 3 days! I expected more from one of my favourite cinemas. What do you have a record for? TO CHECK. What's the use of keeping it for a few hours, only to delete it? Refunds or short change problems are supposed to be solved on the spot, but accidents so happen. Despite this, I expect such accidents to be covered.

Furthermore, I am pretty sure that I am not the only case in point with regards to this matter.

Anyway, I've decided to forgo Abraham Lincoln the movie because of my irritation now.
URGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.

No comments: