Saturday, July 21, 2012

Books

I shall dedicate this post to a list of books that I have recently read!

Books I have read (and still remember that I've read):
  1. One Day by David Nichols (one of the few books that I do not regret buying)
  2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver (quite a nice book to own)
  3. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (sequel to Delirium)
  4. This is a Love Story by Jessica Thompson
  5. The Perks of being a Wallflower (thought I might add this in because it is going to be a movie, and it actually a pretty good coming-of-age book)
  6. Thirteen Reasons Why (LOVE THIS BOOK)
  7. The Illumination by Kevin Brockmeier (Pretty touching and sad. It might get irritating when some people's story ends and the story moves on to another)
  8. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (I already own three of her books LOL. This one is quite touching as well)
  9. Toby Alone (Courtesy of Siyun who lent me the book)
  10. The Sealed Letter by Emma Donogue
  11. Room by the same author above
  12. Something Borrowed
  13. Before I Go to Sleep (I had too high expectations that it did not quite meet)
  14. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (Wonderful book)
  15. The Last Letter from Your Lover (Superbly touching book, YOU SHOULD READ IT)
  16. and many more...
Books I have read halfway (and kind of gave up reading):
  1. Rupture by Simon Lelic (This is actually a pretty good book. It's just that it gets irritatingly slow after a while. It does give some insight into human behaviour and nature though)
  2. Anna Frank's Diary (worst mistake I made - buying this. Everyone says it's good and provides knowledge into the lives of Jews during WW2, but you cannot help but admit, it's very boring)
  3. A Million Little Pieces (interesting in the beginning, but gets boring later on because the author goes into a repetition of vomit, eat, vomit, eat - it's a true story though)
Books I am currently reading;
  1. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (proving to be difficult to read)
Books I am planning to read:
  1. Jane Eyre (the original version btw)
  2. The Red Queen by Philippa Greggory
  3. The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Greggory
  4. Art Geek and Prom Queen
  5. Night Circus (I wanted to buy this and no. 4 at popular since there is a sale, but am trying to control by book-buying fetish!)
  6. A dangerous method by John Kerr (I have a feeling this is going to be boring though)
  7. Howl's Moving Castle (yep, the book!)
  8. I might re-read Thirteen Reasons Why HEH.
There! So far, these are the few books that I can actually remember. If anyone who knows me is interested in reading any book, and I own it, feel free to borrow them from me :)

Anyway, just fell in love with this Chinese song (unexpected right?!) called 爱你 by Kimberley. 


The song is very addictive and surprisingly nice for a Chinese song :)))

就这样 爱你 爱你 爱你 随时都要一起
我喜欢 爱你 外套 味道 还有你的怀里
把我们衣服钮扣互扣 那就不用分离
美好爱情 我就爱这样贴近 因为你


~

No comments: