Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Completed!

YES! I am finally done with my PW product!
My group finished it up today :) Although there were still some irritating moments when I really felt like yelling at a particular person, the fact that the product is completed fills me with happiness and satisfaction that I don't really care anymore!! :D
I am really proud of our product! Okay, I shouldn't really be gushing about my own work, but it seriously looks very professional hee :)
We spent a long time on it, but I think that it is definitely worth it!!! AHHH~ WE SHOULD MASS PRODUCE OUR PRODUCT AND DISTRIBUTE IT TO THE WORLD! Haha, I shall reveal more about our product next time.

Recently, I am really interested in the show "Big" :D It is a korean drama that mainly centres around the body switch between a 30-year-old and 18-year-old boy. The fiance of the 30-year-old guy is put in a spot because the boy whom her fiancee switches soul with is her student! So, evidently, a love triangle is going to form. I want the teacher to end up with the student, though it is 'morally' wrong of course.
BUT THIS IS A DRAMA - ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN :)

I am also currently (literally sitting in front of the TV) watching Secret Garden that's showing on channel u. I find the CEO so funny! He's so funny in the way her thinks because he himself seems clueless about how he feels hahahaha.

Looking forward to the Dark Knight Rises :DD
It will definitely be one of the highlights of this year! <3

For the first time of this year, I am actually feeling accomplished! I think it is because most of the projects are almost done, and the year is almost ending :) Things always seem better when the end is near.

I will probably be joining NEmation with Grace, Jingwen and Yuping this year too. Although I personally found it to be quite 'lame', I thought I might as well do something this year :)

Gonna go to sleep now!

No comments: