Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A cycle

I just realised that I have been feeling very frustrated and irritated these days. Just today, I bet I had uttered "irritated" at least five times. FIVE TIMES. Being negative is bad for your health, or so common sense says.

So, I shall try to get out of this troubled mood, and perhaps, be slightly happier, or more positive. Note 'try'. It is never easy to pick yourself up and decide to be optimistic there and then. Wallowing in self-pity always seems to be the easier choice, because all you do is complain, weep and worry. Nothing constructive is actually done.
Breaking out of the shell is the hardest.

Anyway, I've also realised that my mood is always something like a cycle.
A cycle of sadness and happiness, all walloped into something like a tornado. 
I spin inside, sometimes getting into the region of frustration, or the region of bliss.
As always, what comes after happiness is sadness.
But what comes after sadness is happiness.
This is why I notice that my posts tend to be happy happy happy sad sad sad sad happy happy sad sad and it goes on. ANYBODY ELSE NOTICED THAT???

Basically, life is just a cycle of sadness and happiness. When you've reached the peak of a particular emotion, what comes after will always seem to be the opposite of what you were feeling just before. 

Anyway, enough with this philosophical stuff.

I just finished (almost) my history project. While working on it, it dawned on me that history projects are always my favourites because they tend to be quite fun! For the one that we are doing now, we are supposed to come up with a propaganda poster, which is pretty cool. 

I am almost done with ACE ATT 2 Report. I am gonna finish it up tomorrow. If they ever ask us to do a survey to feedback on the ACE curriculum this year, I am gonna tell them not to make our juniors go through the same torture!! (Yes, I'm nice I know) ACE just seems like never-ending, limitless torture. 

My UK Journal is not done yet. It is still work in progress, of which the progress has currently stalled due to technical difficulties in trying to get the machine aka me, to ignite and start working. 11 days is just crazy. Imagine the huge chunks of work I would have to come up with to describe the 11 days. 11 huge chunks of words O.o And two creative product! I've done one already, at least, heh.

Those are mainly the homework that I am concerned about as of now....

Oh, I had LA PW meeting today, which went surprisingly well considering all the drama we had previously HEEHEE. Truly happy with today's outcome I guess! 

I am really looking forward to Centrestage this year as well. There are so many year fours taking part, which is gonna be really interesting. Jing Ying is participating as well. After her performance of We Are Young, I am totally looking forward to her centrestage performance.

We had a PCCG lecture in the school hall today. It ended on a pretty serious note, of which I would like to express this: 
I SERIOUSLY HATE LETTING PEOPLE COPY MY HOMEWORK.
The problematic part of all this is, you don't know how to reject people when they ask you for your hmwk.
The reasoning behind this is partly because well, I am kinda selfish. Secondly, I find it frustrating that my HARD WORK is easily copied off by someone else who has made no effort to do anything. (I finally get the meaning behind copyright uh.) I think it's fair that everyone puts in his or her effort and gets the marks they truly deserve. If not, it would be unfair for those who really put in hard work.
So for those who are reading this, you better think twice before asking me to lend you my homework xD

Ending on a happier note, Song Joong Ki is DAMN CUTE.
Heehee~~~ He was like the smartest and handsomest character in Sungkyunkwan Scandal! And I didn't know he was in Running Man :DD HAHAHA. 
The best thing is that he looks best in a candid photograph :DD



No comments: