Wednesday, October 10, 2012

OVER

THE END-OF-YEAR EXAMINATIONS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!

Ahhh... That feeling of bliss, liberation, freedom, satisfaction that I have overcome 8 papers, and that today, the final hurdle has been cleared! :D

*Jumping and skipping madly around, grinning from ear to ear like a fool*

I can't believe that it's over! I can actually still remember studying so hard for history the last week, and worrying frantically over the EOYs last month! It's amazing how time flies! The papers came one after another as well so that really contributed to the speed at which the exams finished.

THIS IS FREAKIN' AWESOME.

Oh, but something did happen during the Math 2 Test today. My mechanical pencil stopped working 1 hour into the test. I wanted to draw a line on the graph and the pencil just could not work. I PANICKED. I actually dismantled my pencil to see if anything was stuck. I was lucky that I did the paper quite quickly so I was already at question 10 at that time, meaning that I could afford to waste some time worrying over my pencil. I flipped to the back and found a question where I needed to draw my graph - IN PENCIL. More time freaking out. Then, eventually I came to the conclusion that I should just move on instead of wasting my time. I continued doing the questions until I came to the question where I needed to draw the graph. Since the mechanical pencil was stuck, I just slotted in a short piece of lead through the front, hoping that it would stay there so that I could draw my friggin graph. AND IT WORKED!!! VIOLA. And the rest is history. All this just further convinced me that 1) Luck really does matter in a test, and 2) I should bring two pencils to a test.

I went to watch Taken 2 with some 4K friends (14 of them, which is A LOT!! Amazed at the turnout).
It was basically a rehash of Taken 1, with some new CIA stuff added in (really really cool stuff - the circles intersecting). When we were in the cinema, everyone just went, 'Wahhh. Smart, man.' You can literally hear people saying that. The movie never fails to keep you on the edge, making for a very good thriller and action movie. I got to see more Liam Neeson action (which is GOOD - watched the movie because of him). One flaw of the movie is that some lines get a bit repetitive. "Took", "I'll come back", "She's safe". Yeah, I get why they must be said, but can't the scriptwriter be slightly more creative?
Overall, I would give this movie 3.5/5 (which is an A, for the record)

Got some plans for tomorrow, can't wait!!

No comments: