Thursday, September 11, 2008

about 23 days left to the first paper of psle. lol. sad. unhappy. moody. emotional. lol. haha(wasn't i sad a few seconds ago?) anyway, i am in sch so i cannot continue the story. (by the way, got copyright issues! ok?)hope that you all like it. thanks to those who gave me the encouragement lol. haha. anyway, bad news. my father says that i cannot use com starting from next week! :( sigh... psle is causing me lots of trouble and tomorrow is listening compre psle! my heart in my mouth lol.
saddie, sigh... tears brimmed in my eyes and one slid down my cheek. haha, not compo now. heehee. recently, cannot do drawing as i gotta revise and revise. and i made the font bigger as it will be easier for u all to read my post. i was thinking of putting something like the hits and how many ppl visited my blog! wad you all think? jasmine, can help?
today, pe was again a fun and enjoyable time as we watched funny moves, something like comedy. haha. year end coming and now sooo many ppl sudenly online in msn, dunno why. i wanna install the msn windows live plus! in this computer cuz it is like sooo old fashion lol. :( anyway, byebye

No comments: