Thursday, September 4, 2008

hi! today, i needed to go back to school and we had a motivational talk. it was fun and amusing! had lots of fun but there was one part when we needed to 'massage our friends'. ouch! was it painful! :( haha.... anyway, i decided to like write a story in my blog lor.... anyway, i will just like put it here. it is about a playgirl who was being kidnapped by her ex-bf and she is trying to escape. then, she become wary of men and has to try to get over her fear sooner or later. if i unexpectedly stop writing my story, dun b surprised for i am known to start something but dun end it, haha! :)oh, there might be like some phrases which 6-1 have used, tata! enjoy my story, lol.... :)

I had thrown caution to the wind. Now, it was getting back at me… I glanced around me, hoping to find a glimpse of light. My eyes adjusted to the gloomy darkness. However, as expected, nothing could be seen in this cold, bare room. I was a prisoner, a prisoner of myself. I should have known better. Better than to wander in the dark, lonely streets at night… a man had followed me. I did not care at first. I was late for my date and had to hurry before my latest boyfriend ditched me. Then, it happened. The man had wrapped his arms around me. I struggled for my miserable life, but the man was too strong for me. I screamed. He covered my mouth as well as my nose, depriving me of oxygen… I tried to breathe but was suffocating, on the inside and outside. For I finally knew what he was going to do. Afterwards, I fainted. I woke up to find myself in this dark lifeless room. Scars were inflicted on my once smooth skin…… what’s done cannot be undone. A salty tear slid down my dirty face. Who kidnapped me?
Just then, the heavy metal door grunted and I heard locks being opened. A chill went down my spine as I anticipated what was behind the door. “Hello there, my little darling,” a hoarse voice said cheekily. I gasped, for what was in front of me was my ex-boyfriend, the one whom I had just dumped three days ago. “Surprised? I thought that I had to get my reward for tagging along with you for a month. I was shocked and crushed when you dumped me but then? You found a new target as soon as I was gone! I was furious and angry,” his face was red and his eyebrowns arched upwards dangerously, “that you forced me to do this to you. Oh, but then, you were quite obedient for a while. After all, you had fainted, right?” There was an evil chuckle. I could not bear it anymore! I screamed, “You monster! You will pay for this! Argh!” I could not admit defeat so easily. My brain worked out a plan as my eyes darted towards the metallic door. I immediately raced there.

“Stop there!” my enemy ordered but I wasn’t listening. The fury and rage burned inside me and that kept me going. I turned round corners and bends, trying to find a way out of this seemingly endless maze. “Haha… you don’t even know where this place is! You can’t run away!” he laughed out loud. My tears flowed out as if a floodgate had opened.

will be continued~

No comments: