Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Countdown to 100 posts: 1

Hello! My brother's childcare has half-day so he is at home with me. Listening to Ashley Tisdale's I Will Be Me. (nice song!) You can also listen to Last Christmas. Nice too! <3 Lovin it! Haha!
Last day before New Year, 2009. And a few more days before Little Nyonya ends and a few more days before I go to Dunman High in my school uniform for the first time. :) And next time, Vivo City will be like Compass Point to me as I will be stopping at the bus-stop when I come home. :D
Went Compass Point yesterday, bought a Maths assessment book. Did one chapter yesterday. Was a bit rusty. xD heehee. Guess that I must work now, if not, when I go back to school, I will be last? Going to be in a class with people of my standard or higher. So I have to work harder, sacrifice more (like sleep time?) and soon, will earn more. Like the saying, you reap what you sow. lol. But it is quite true. Like the baddies having retribution. xD (in shows)
Hoped that you all enjoyed reading my summary for those who did not get the chance to see the 8pm-9pm show. Understand it, right? Course sometimes my sentence is abit broken so it might not make sense to some people. Haha XP
I am like competing with Marilyn and Grace over the game of 100 posts? haha. :)
Something that I dont understand is why Marilyn wants a new blog with the same blogskin as before. Diao. -.-''' It is like meaningless? My parents say that maybe she wants to start anew in her secondary school? Anyway, just wanna say that I miss my primary school friends. Wishing to go back to primary school again though I felt like getting out of school as quickly as possible last time. I guess feelings change quickly?

~enjoying the last few moments of 2009

No comments: