Friday, October 16, 2009

chaos

Haha. It was before the exams during ACC lesson....
It was a prefectly NORMAL day until....
The three muskerteers made chaos.
Seriously, I think our class should stand for....
K-haos
Get it? Chaos got a pronounciation of K at the starting.
Haha.
The three guys started moving chairs and stacking them.
Krystal says, "They are concentrating on this more than their studies."
I laughed.
It was kinda true.
They were actually DISCUSSING which place to put the chair so it wont fall.
-.-
That was my expression.
But I could not help being amazed at the stack of chairs.
They look like abstract art.
Though they look nicer in real-life.
And poor Boning is being scolded indirectly for letting the boys play a fool.
He then sets off to control them.
Joelle comments, "老师的话深深的伤到了他的心。"
I laughed again.
Laughter is good.
Natural medicine.
It was fun. :D



~funny times

No comments: