Tuesday, October 27, 2009

trashed

On the second day of netball interclass, my class played with 1L. I dunno why and how, but then 1L suddenly got damn strong lor! I was defending Maranda for the first round then Beatriz for the second round. Maranda was really quick, obviously. Beatriz was good at moving backwards to catch the ball. So, I had a really tough time defending. -.-

Haha. Finally, after a lot of sweat lost, we lost to 17 to 2. TRASHED. But then, we had some fun and enjoyed the experience. After all, our goal was top 8 and we achieved it. :D Yay!

After the netball interclass, Nicole, Grace and I went to e!hub to watch "Imagine That". I think that the movie is quite nice, but not that special or anything. I mean, it was funny but the plot and everything was not that unique and it did not stick into my head. The show was about the father who was a workaholic and a girl who talked to imaginary friends. One day, the father realises that the girl's 'friends' can actually predict stocks stuff. Like which company to buy or sell. The father then goes with his daughter to visit the friends. Through the time, the father and daughter bond grows closer. I would rate the movie as 2.5/5.

By the way, the finals was yesterday and 1L won against with the score of 15 to 5. Now, I don't feel so bad losing. XD heehee.

Anyway, I got back all the test grades and marks today.
Geog - A+
Chi - A
Maths - A
LA - B
Sci - B
Hist - B

Argh. I have a feeling that my GPA overall wont be that high. :(

No comments: