Thursday, October 22, 2009

top 8

Yay!!!!!!!! 1 Kellyx's netball team has reached the TOP 8!!!!!!! Gosh!!!!!! So happy~!!!!!! :D

K, so, we were actually defeated by 1A first cuz they were damn strong and we haven't warm up yet. What's more, the WA of 1A kept like sticking to me. I mean, fine, stick lahs. But then! She kept putting up her arms! Wasn't that NOT allowed? Damn irritating sia. D: Afterwards, we were damn sad cuz we lost by 9 to 4? Then, Joelle kept complaining that Miss Lee kept poking her and complaining that we did not run to open space. Haha. We were quite saddd by the recent defeat. But then, our spirits were still strong. We knew that we had a chance to beat 1J.

So, during the match of 1J, we were pretty hyped up. And the scores was not that bad. We WON!!!! 1 to 5??? So cool! We were like cheering and high-fiving everywhere! So happy~! Cuz we might have a chance to go to top 8. IF 1J did not win against 1A. Then, we went to watch the guys. Guess what? They were losing - 0 to 34 (i think). OMG!!!!!!! Ying Xuan was like soooo frustrated and scolded Felix as a blur pok (i think). Hahahs. We got quite anxious and started cheering for the guys. Then, they finally got 4 points!!! Not bad, at least we did not have a 'zero' on the scoreboard. heehee.

Then, the gals went to buy some drinks to replenish our water supply. Then, we went to watch the guys play for one round. Afterwards, we watch 1A play against 1J. We were actually secretly wishing in our hearts that 1A would win. Cuz then we could go to top 8. I feel kinda bad in my heart that I would have such thoughts. But then a competition is a competition. The scores were REALLY close too. The difference was only one or 2 points. We figured out that the 1J could win cuz 1A's defence was not that good. They also did not 'pressure' the GS. Hahas. But in the end, 1A won. I must say that their team is really good. But only for the attack. Their defence is still abit weak. But they managed. :D

We were soooo happy!!!!!! I think the guys did not get in. Felt saddd. But then, they tried their best. And that is what matters. What's more, the experience would be a wonderful addition to their memory. :)

Anyway, at this point of time, my brother is at home due to PSLE marking days. And he is being terribly annoying. I did not do anything then he say that I very irritating. And then, he say that my mother ask him do Lead assignment. Argh!!!!! I really feel like bashing him up!!!!!!!!! >:( He is so damn irritating man! And when he puts his legs up on the table, he starts shaking them and kicking them, creating a lot of noise. He says, "I wish you did not come back home."
Like I wanted to come back to a home with HIM! now I WISH THAT HE WAS AT THE CHILDCARE, NOT AT HOME. Seriously, there is no reason for him to be here as he is practically doing nothing. D:< Why did I have a brother????!!!!!!!!!

No comments: