Friday, October 16, 2009

Mooncake

Hiie!!!!! Sorry for the lack of posts! It has been the exam period so I have no time....
Anyway, a belated HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL to everyone!!!!! :D :D :D
My bro was obviously basking in the holiday mood and wanted to go down to play. Haha. So, my mother, bro and I went down. I took some pics to put at the blog as well as for keepsake. :)

Anyway, my school had some activities as well. We celebrated Mooncake festival and it was damn fun!!! We were hesitating to wear our class tee though as u know what happened... But we wore it over the school uni so its like double layer with the collar showing. Quite nice. It makes up for the blank and plain front. :)

^This was before we brought it into the darkness...


^The flame inside...


^Amazing!!!! It is shining soooo brightly!!! :D



^Our lanterns!


^The moon is shining brightly... :)

~time passes and you do not notice

No comments: