Thursday, October 29, 2009

school

Yo! I am officially blogging from the SCHOOL. XD Lol, but then this is the first time I am blogging in Dunman High, though I have from Compassvale primary School. :) Mr Lum is sooooooo nice that I take back what I say about his brother. heehee. You must be thinking WHAT did I say exactly. Well....

Remember before the netball interclass? yep, we (gals) went to anchorvale CC's basketball court to play as well as train. Hahas. [at this point of time, Nicole typed "so weird seeing sueqin blogging beside" LOL.] Anyway, back to the story, we went to compass point to eat Long John Silver. So, when we went there, we realised that a waiter there looked and talked abit like Mr Lum. XD And we were laughing over how long he took to serve food, etc. Then, while we were eating, Nicole G. saw a hole in his pants, BUT it has been stitched up. It was so damn funny cuz she talked about the hole first then the stitching up part. So we kinda thought that the hole was like... THERE. Haha.

Anyway, am playing RC now and watching some Jap show. Haha. K, gonna stop cuz I wanna watch. Btw, leelaoshi was nice today and gave a bee choc and lollipop. :D Will post the pic :)

No comments: