Wednesday, January 20, 2010

chinese

So yeah. There were some china students who came to Dunman High today. We were supposed to introduce them to some Singapore's tourists spots. 2J did that. 2K was supposed to let them eat some local food. In the end, 2J helped provide some food too. Haha. When the Chinese came to eat the food, our saliva were almost drooling. The food!!!! XD Finally, after some time, we got to eat some of the local food. :)

(while everyone is eating)
BoNing: "不要看这个炒粿条很难看, 它其实很好吃! "
Everyone laughed.

(while taking photo)
BoNing: "所有的华人请到前面站!"
Yohanes: "我们也是华人啊!"
Haha. XD

Afterwards, we had some 'buddies' and we guided them to our classrooms. In class, our class comm members struggled to think of some games for the Chinese to play. Soon after, we had a sing along session. Joelle danced 'Nobody'. BoNing did some Indian dances. LOLs.

After school, while coming back from the toilet, I bumped into Coach. ._. He asked me some questions and asked me if I really wanted to quit and stuff. You know, it was making me kinda guilty. So yeah. I hate one-to-one conversations. Too silent. Too painful. Too everything. Argh. I hate one-to-one. Regarding his question, I kinda wanna quit actually... I mean, the mental toil and making me irritated. The thoughts that rush to my mind when I cannot throw properly and such. I cant stand it anymore. But if I do quit, I would hope to maintain the relationship that I have with my teammates. :)


~struggle

No comments: