Sunday, January 3, 2010

school

Truthfully speaking, I am not in the least enthusiastic about school reopening or what so ever. The idea of sitting in class all day, listening to the teacher drone on, having piles of homework... Well, it does not seem very appealing to me. AT ALL.

Haiz. My parents are out now, at a wedding dinner of my father's cousin. My brother, grandma and I are at home. At 7, my brother and I proceeded to watch Spiderman 3 that was showing on Channel 5. However, at 8, when I started to get restless, I realised something. That in 2 hours, I would be going to sleep. And I would dream a dream that seemed to take only 15 min and wake up the next moment due to the alarm clock. And I would be off to school.

I started having a weird feeling at the pit of my stomach that does not feel good. Knowing for a fact that I would be going to and fro school the very next day was not a very good thing. That is why I absolutely LOVE and HATE holidays. Holidays seem great but in fact, it is just a mask. A mask that is hiding the withdrawal symptoms of holidays.

It would not seem so bad if my school is just 15 min away from home, like my pri sch. But then, the fact that my school is 1 hour away from home is not good at all. Imagining the dozing off on the bus or returning home when the sky is dark. OR (the worst) when the earliest that you can reach home is 3.

... ...

I have nothing else to say.
After all, we can't stop time.
So, we just have to let it be.


~let it be

No comments: