Wednesday, January 6, 2010

pizza

There was CCA presentation for the new year ones today! So there was no lessons. Yay :D
In the morning, I missed my 80 bus. So, I waited for a while before the next one came and then, I missed the train that I was supposed to take every morning. :(

Then, when I reached Serangoon, I saw bus 100! I ran and missed it cuz of one lady who was in front of me and stopped me! >_< Argh! Then, I waited for like 10 mins before the next one came. Went to Aljunied bus stop and then after like 10 mins or 15 mins, 158A came.

Reached school and it started drizzling a bit. I waited at the parade ground thinking that the assembly would be there. Then, I started doubting if the weather was favourable. After seeing people leaving, I started to leave too. Then, the PA system announced that the flag raising ceremony would be held at the classrooms. Thus, I rushed back. Then, I was late for the singing of national anthem along with some other students. And I sang the national anthem and said the pledge at the corridor. LOLs.

When I went to class, the new form teacher was there. So bad first impression!!!! >.<''' Haiz. And I did not bring my thermometer. It was like double impact! :( But Ms Kheng seemed quite nice and did not really mind it. heehee. XD

Then, we had to choose our class comm. There were a few nominees. Like 14. I am among them. I did not manage to hear who voted for me. LOLs. Anyways, thanks to the person! I voted for Grace. :) I think that she is really responsible, just that she is a bit shy. So perhaps this would give her more confidence. :D

Then, I went downstairs to like wait for softball training to start. We played the table soccer while waiting. Haha. Damn funny when we were like screaming when some of them shoot wrongly. Haha. xD

Softball training started. We did more throwing and did 30 mins PT. And then there was this moment when we thought that the sky looked really pretty and we started taking pictures of it. Haha. And coach tried to help them take. LOLs.

After training, we heard that we could not leave school until 1.45pm. Gah!!!! >:( So anyway, we had to waste time around. We hanged out at the Indoor Sports Hall for a while. Vernetta was looking at guys. Haha. :P And then, there were this few volleyballs that came hard at us. Jingwen was like blocking everyone. And we compared her to Edward. Haha. Jingwen was like pissed. LOL. Not THAT pissed though.

And then, we passed the last 1 hour playing Tapz 2 on Weiting's iphone. I sucked at it lors. Must improve next time! Haha. Finally, at 1.45pm, we headed to Tampines Mall to eat at Pizzahut. Travelled there by bus and MRT.

At Pizzahut, Vernetta was like in charge of ordering. Haha. The way she order was like ah beng or big boss liddat. heehee xP Jingwen and I shared a student set. We also ordered 2 more pizzas and 8 spicy chicken drumlets to share. Talked about lots of stuff. And we mixed the chilli powder and cheese into the tomato soup. Haha. Actually, it was really nice. :) Try that next time, u guys!

Then, after eating, we finally headed home on our separate ways. :)
I should really learn my chengyu later... :'(


~stomach is full

No comments: