Sunday, January 17, 2010

eager

I am eager to go back to school. This is the first time it has ever happened. :D Well... I guess it is kinda expected. No one wants to miss the first few weeks of school. Haiz. Internet seems to have problem. Sian.

I am currently watching Hwang Jin Yi on youtube. Really nice show. Talks about the tiny little details that we miss sometimes. And the different meanings for the same thing. Different interpretations. Yeah. Really nice show. :) Though I really hate the part when they keep talking about Eunho. I was really glad that he finally died! XD

Grace gave me some worksheets yesterday. Thanks a lot, Grace!!!!! :D She explained some stuff to me. I finished most of the worksheets. Except for Geog (some parts) and Maths. I have missed one quiz!!! Argh. I dun really like the idea of staying back for a quiz. Gah. ._.

These days, eating has been a chore. For the first few days, I could eat nothing except porrigde and mashed potato. HELL. Especially since I loved eating food. Food with flavour, that is. So yeah. Then, I started to eat noodles which have been a little overcooked. I started to eat meat and yeah. My mum is gonna buy me chicken popcorn later!!!!!! Paradise!!!! And shes gonna cook curry yong tau foo and black pepper chicken. YAHOO~! Obviously they would not be THAT hot or sumthing. It would still be more diluted than the original. XP

Argh.
I wanna eat some high class restaurant food.
SOON.

No comments: