Wednesday, January 13, 2010

hit

So yeah, there was a terrible thing that happened just yesterday.
There was supposed to be softball trial for year ones and I was actually comtemplating if I should go. Looks like I shouldn't have.
Anyway, during the trial, JW was swinging the bat.
I did not see the bat and it hit my face.
At first, I did not know that I was being hit.
I thought that someone had pushed me accidentally.
There was no pain.
But I could feel myself being blur for a moment.
I wavered and struggled to stand still.
Then, I knew something was wrong.
Blood was spilling all over.
It was warm and it was all over my hands.
I heard a faint 'sorry' from JW.
I did not really know how did I get hurt then.
Only when I heard someone say that I got hit then did I know.
I was stunned and could not do anything.
One of the teachers brought me to the toilet.
I did not know how serious it was.
All I knew was that there was a lot of blood.
They cleaned up my wound and pasted the bandage on my face.
All the time, the teacher keep telling me how brave I was.
I then proceeded to wait outside.
Then, I heard from Amanda and the others that JW locked herself up in the toilet.
So typical of her.
The others tried to persuade her to come out.
Amanda asked if I blamed her.
The obvious answer was no.
It was an accident.
No one wanted it to happen, much less JW.
The teachers called my parents and informed them.
I waited.
When the plan was finalised and I was to go KK hospital, JW finally came out.
She had been crying and was still crying.
She said sorry.
I tried to smile at her but I think I failed terribly because of the injury.
I obviously could not like hug her like in the movies.
This is reality.
Anyway, I did not blame her.
I won't forgive her because there is nothing to forgive.
She did not do anything wrong. It was not intentional.
At the hospital, the plastic surgeon did some stitches on my face and in my mouth.
Damn. Thats gonna leave a scar.
But then, whatever.
As long as I am still alive and living huh?
Can't wait to go back to school for the first time. :)
And JW, dont take it too hard.

No comments: