Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fire incident in Science Lab
When I recall this incident, I feel like laughing.
We, 1K, had a Science lesson. We were supposed to learn how to on the bunsen burner and off it. We learnt about luminous and non-luminous flame. :) interesting.
Then, we were supposed to move a satay stick in and out of the flame twenty times. We did but when Geneveive did that, the flame caught fire and we nearly screamed. The teacher came and told her to throw the stick into the sink. Haha. When we recalled what happened, we giggled non-stop. :D

^The charred satay stick XP



^This has nothing to do with the science lab but then I took this photo in Swensen's. This shows the shadow of my hand holding the translucent cup. Feeling that it looks quite artistic, I took a picture of it. :)

~wondering when will the busy days end

No comments: