Saturday, February 28, 2009

Six-one outing
Hahs, gonna have a 6-1 outing soon! Excited! Lols. x)
Finally finish hmwk
Hahas. Finally finish my hmwk, well, mostly like 99%. Left one chinese question which is like 6 marks and it's like gonna write a SSSUUUUUPPPPPEEEEERRRRR long compo??? Lols.
Softball maniac><
Rained on Wednesday, when we had softball. I struggled to keep my shoes aka socks dry. Well, I sort of accomplished it. xP
1K
Well, according to me, I have been like socializing quite well. But still no like super close friends. I think nicole (wooi) and grace r like that stage already. Hahas. :D Always see them together!~ Suting is like Jasmine (6-1). The happy-go-lucky kind. Heehee. :) Well, there is I think no girl to compare with Yuping. She is still one of a kind, super crazy that kind opf gal! Haha. Well, recently, there has been like lots of conflict between Geneveive and Joelle. Well, seriously saying, I think both also have their bad points so trying not to compare but sometime, they really piss me off, sometime. Like indirectly do it. lols.

Anyway, still love Kellyx! <3

~living my life

No comments: