Monday, February 9, 2009

The post before
Pardon me for my harsh attitude. Just to let you all know, Vivianne and us are like... friends again? Haha. You know, the thing about friends is that no matter how hard you try to separate them, they will still stick back together like super glue. Unless they move away or something... LOL.

Softball is definitely NOT soft
Had my FIRST taste of what softball training will be like. And guess what it tasted like? Well, a little bitter and too spicy... something like bitter gourd and chilli??? LOL. xD
Anyway, training was like super tough and we had to walk to Kallang Field which was like a distant 'light' that was too faraway to reach out for... -.-''' Yes, I think that it might have been enough to train for my 1.6km?
Since we did not get to use the glove as we had not bought it yet... we had to catch the rubber ball with both our hands. And it was NEARLY torture... xP
Whenever the ball hits my fingers, I feel like as if I had just been electrocuted... The pain is indescribable (correct spelling?)! :(

Work load
I have only two words to describe: EXTREMELY HEAVY!!!!

~trying my best to 'survive'

No comments: