Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy Days Ahead
Currently, I think I have about... 3 projects? Both individual and teamed. Days ahead are sure to be busy, busy and more business. Feeling like as if I want to just break down, off my engine and go into a deep sleep, just like Sleeping Beauty, although I am not a beauty, only to be awaken one hundred years later. Sleeping Beauty must have felt really rejuvenated. *sigh*
Softball training has also gotten really tough. On Sat, Dunman High's year 2s competed against Anglican High, TK and a school whose uniform was light blue. We won the first three matches but I am not sure about the last... By the way, my face is like, tanned into two colours due to my spectacles! Argh!!!
Twilight craze
Recently, there as been an inevitable sign of a Twilight craze. For your information, I am currently waiting for Breaking Dawn, which I will be borrowing from Mu Rong. :)
I want to take this chance to thank all who had lent me their books! Truly, you make my day! Thanks for lending me the books! x)
Lack Of Post
Sincerely sorry for the lack of posts! I think it has been 9 days since the last post. Well, like I have just said, Busy Days Ahead! Tomorrow will be Monday and I will be able to sleep late but then I will have to stand in the hot, blazing sun when I get to school and assemble for assembly. -.-'''

Thanks to all my readers who have been giving me the courage to go on keeping this blog alive...

~trying to stay alive amidst the pushing crowd

No comments: