Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Conversation with Coach
One Monday's softball, it was raining. I was actually, truthfully saying, quite happy as i did not have to walk to the field. However, what was to come was even more worse...
We were supposed to run around the area surrounding the sports hall and the school hall for 10 mins! While running, the 10 mins seemed like eternity to us! *.*
Afterwards, we were supposed to do physical training. Man, was I exhausted! After doing some push-ups, sit-ups, crutches (correct spelling?) and dynamics and wateva, we went next to a wall and did some sitting posture which was torturing... I felt like vomiting! Seriously, I felt sick! Cause after doing such vigorous exercise, then 'sitting down', there is like a huge difference, thus causing the discomfort in my tummy.
Venetta(correct?) commented that my face was pale, compared to my usual colour. I only nodded, trying to ease the discomfort. The coach came up to me and pressed my arm to see how much strength I am using. He mentioned that I was not using enough strength. I felt like shouting and screaming at him, "I feel like vomiting and am naseuous! You still wanna me to use more strength?!" Of cuz i didn't, if not, I would be 'marked'. hahs.
Surprise meeting
Due to my sharp eye (heehee), i spotted ruyi while alighting the MRT. sigh! i miss all my former classmates!

~dreading (?) tomorrow's training

No comments: