Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Chinese Niu Year!
Yes, chinese new year has arrived and I went to a lot of relatives' houses to visit them as well as collect hongbao! xP (that's the GREAT thing about CNY)
Went to my maternal grandmother's house around 11am. There was still no one there yet. We were extremely early compared to others. Greeted my uncle's dog, Xiao Bao aka XB, and played with it. She is still as cute as ever. Her nails had grown to be long and when she leaps at me, I cannot help but feel a slight pain and tickle. Hopefully, she cuts her nails soon. :)
Soon, my cousins, aunties and uncles came. Collected hongbaos, of course! :) Then, ate popiah by wrapping it ourselves! Had great fun and took lots of pictures! My cousin and I wore nearly the same clothings at each other! :) Have chemistry??? Looking around, I found out that the 'favourite combinations' this year were: white, purple and red.
Next, I went to my paternal grandparents' house. :) Usual routine: collect hongbaos. heehee. xD Watched my cousins (boys) play the Nintendo DSs. Scolded my brother for moving the stylus to hard and making the screen scatch! hahas. Afterwards, we went to my uncle's house.
We played the Nintendo Wii at my uncle's house and got dizzy due to the confusing images. We played Mario Kart and since the screen was divided into two, we felt that the game was not really that fun to play.
Then, we headed to Uncle Victor's house. He owned a bungalow and we explored his house only to find that almost EVERY room had a television. WOW! Met a young and cute little boy (one year old) called Darren? I think. Collected hongbaos as usual. Then, went home in a rush to catch the Little Nyonya Big Reunion. :)

No comments: