Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kellyx's unique blog!!!
Hiie! I am suuuupppppeeeerrrr proud to announce one kellyx's blog's url!!! <3 Click here
to go to Kellyx's blog. By the way, one kellyx's students are called Kellyxians. xD
Also, you may click the last 'name' at my links. :)
Twilight
Recently, I have been HOOKED onto Twilight! Finished the first book and am gonna read the second which is New Moon. :) But I heard that all the others are like sorta boring and that seriously, Twilight is still the best. x) Dunno but will find out soon enough!
Busy life...
Haiz... Yes, as the title suggests, my usually boring and uninteresting life has turned into a busy one with lots of events! I seriously dunno how the senior Dunmanians cope with the heavy workload! Wow, I simply admired them! xP So far, there has been 2 mascot events and 1 'model' event. The model one is coming up and we are supposed to create a costume for the model, who is dear Genevieve. She is like the model for the fashion show during Total Defence Day. Hahs. :D The materials have to be environmentally friendly.
Soon, we are gonna have a class tee and the business will start all over again! Hahas. :) But I think that it is worth it as I see the smiley faces of my newly-made classmates. :)
Softball
Well, dunno what was wrong with Coach but he seemed like mad yesterday. Well, moody I guess. And then we were trained by the Year 3s for PT (physical training). Whew! Was it tiring! x( Was nearly gonna die and we were asked to run around the super big field at least 4 times???!!! Haiz, training is indeed tough huh? But i pity the seniors the most as they had to run with us too! xP
Valentine's Day
Yesterday was Valen's birthday and there came about a joke saying "Valentine's Day" Hahas! :) And we sang him a birthday song two times, much to his horror. Heehee. Some of my friends even took it down! Haha. :)
Friday the thirteen...
Well, yesterday was friday the thirteenth and something bad DID happen, but i am not gonna tell u all... I am soooo NOT looking forward to next month's friday the thirdteenth! And Beldric even said: "Happy fri 13th!" Creepy.... -.-'''

~one kellyx rox!

No comments: