Monday, October 27, 2008

HAPPY DEEPAVALI!

I am back from Chalet, Downtown East! I had lots of fun! :) Let me tell you what have I done over the past few days! Also, later, i will be showing you a picture which i had just drawn!

About Chalet:

Day 1 (25 Oct)

I had to go swimming in the morning, thus, I woke up at 9am in the morning. Then, after swimming lessons, i went back home to have lunch. Afterwards, we made our way to Chalet. We had to queue for quite a long time (around 2.45pm). Finally, we got our keys (check-in) and made our way to the room we booked (block G).
Soon, our relatives came and then, my auntie, my brother, my mother, my cousin (iris) and me went 'shopping' in the supermarket for the things that we need for the BBQ that we were going to have that day. My cousin pushed one trolley while I pushed another. My annoying brother sat in my trolley, then climbed out and leaned on it. He then proceeded to annoy my cousin. We were both frustrated and furious! >:(
Around 6pm, we started the fire and BBQ. I helped out a lot by cooking the food. :) It was great fun! (however, there were still alot of left overs) After we had our fill, we went back to the room.
In the room, I played cards with my cousins, namely bridge, da lao er and blackjack. :) About 10.30pm, they all went home while my cousin, my grandmother and I stayed for the night.
**I played with my cousin till 1.15am!

Day 2

We (my cousin, grandmother and I) woke up at around 10am. After getting ready, we went to Downtown East to have breakfast at the Kopitiam there. :) I ate fried kway teow. Iris ate fish soup while my grandmother ate dry noodles with a bowl of soup (wanton mee). :) Halfway while I was eating, my grandmother asked if the teh-o which she asked me to buy had come. I gaped and explained that I thought that since she had the soup, she wouldn't want the teh-o. She shook her head and said that it was okay but I insisted and went to buy her teh-o as well as a can of Heaven and Earth Jasmine Green tea.
As I drank my tea, I read the wordings on the can. Apparently, I can win some money. I decided to try my luck and found out that I had won.................50 cents! haha.... :) Anyway, I still exchange the cap for 50 cents! :) The drinks stall owner must have thought that I was so money-minded.
Soon, my mother and brother came. My cousin, brother and I wanted to go back to the Chalet and my mother allowed me to do so. However, we were unable to walk to the room as it was raining. Thus, we waited for a while. When the rain had turned to a drizzle, we made a dash for it! :) And of cuz, reached our 'destination'.
During the evening, we went bowling. At first it was quite fun, but it soon turned boring.....
Since we still had left overs from yesterday's BBQ, we had another BBQ on that day! lol. This time, I didn't eat so much and went up to the room.
Very soon, my relatives had to leave (9pm). This time, 3 cousins, my grandmother and I stayed. But..... after bathing, the four of us (3 cousins and I) went to E!hub to watch High School Musical 3. We watched from 11.15pm to 1.20am! Then, we went back to the room and immediately hit the sack!

Day 3 (today :))

We woke up at 8.45am. We were tired due to today's (meaning watching HSM3 until 1.20am) events. We wanted to play cards but then, dunno for what reason my grandmother, who was abit cranky, went in a huff to the Kopitiam, upset as she was hungry and we were like 'hungry' gamblers. After finishing the game, we hurried to the Kopitiam, relieved that our grandmother was there, as we had hoped.
Around 10am, my auntie fetched us back home.
And that is the end of my stay in Chalet! :)



Anyway, I had drawn a picture. I thought that it was quite nice and outlined it with black pen and coloured it too! Enjoy! :)


I gtg!

P.S. I dunno why but I suddenly have the urge to play cards :)

No comments: