Thursday, October 23, 2008

hi! sorry to the designers for the credits are missing! i am currently asking the help of my good friend, Jasmine!
continuation of story, short:

I fumbled for my keys in the darkness and after much difficulty, managed to open the door. Creak! My mom was startled momentarily and nearly jumped out of her skin. She muttered, “That door needs oiling badly.” I immediately slumped onto the sofa and was almost ready to enter Dreamland when my mom snapped, “No lying on the sofa with the shoes on!” She was obviously annoyed. I grumbled and sat up properly unwillingly. She furrowed her eyebrows and frowned. “This is not like my mother. She hasn’t has such a bad temper. Usually she will just let me off with a stern warning, unlike today. Maybe her period started?” I pondered. When my mom stood up and stomped towards the kitchen, I peered curiously at the blood stain on the sofa. That comfirmed my doubts. My mom was suddenly over my shoulder. She said in a dangerous manner, “Go up to bed NOW.” I knew that I had better obey her or else. I trudged up the staircase with a heavy heart.

~

Today, I had lessons with Miss Wales again. As usual, once the woman with the brightest smile stepped into the classroom, it will instantly liven up. It was like as if she was a fairy or something. That morning, she announced, “I have a project for all of you. You are supposed to find out the history of this school. Don’t belittle this small school. It has a very long history. I would like a detailed report of it. You will be working in groups…” After a few moments later, I heard, “Sue will be pairing with Roslina,” I winked at my friend, “as well as Thomas and James.” I frowned until wrinkles were quite apparent on my quite pretty face. Why must I be paired up with him?

No comments: