Friday, October 10, 2008

lol, jasmine asked me to do this quiz..... sigh and jennie asked me to change blogskin! argh! sorry, but i only managed to do this part of story:

I lay in my bed, trying to quench my thirst with my saliva. Failure…. That word rang in my head, reverberating in my ears… I was always an A* student, right from the start, but today, I did not manage to keep up with the pace of my teacher, something was bothering me and I know what it was. James and Derrick were making life difficult for me. They were like gravity-defying ghosts haunting me in my dreams or the so-called nightmares. I sighed, out of frustration and weariness. I was tired of this game, running and escaping… I want to end it and I will. Then, I slept with that thought in my head. Finally, I have a goal.
The great expanse of azure blue sky was dotted with magnolia white clouds. I woke up as I heard the chirping of the birds. I yawned and scratched my head. My mum’s head poked into my room and mumbled, “You should be tired. We partied for two whole hours last night. Wake up, though. You are going shopping with your friends, remember?” I then recalled that I was going on a shopping spree with my besties: Serafina, Roslina and Rizz. They always stood by my side, went through thick and thin with me. I got myself ready and took extra cash from my mum. I always go beyond my budget. I bade farewell and sprinted towards the shopping mall. I was late. Terribly late! When I reached the mall, I caught sight of my three pretty friends and waved. They noticed me. I went towards them and Serafina held her nose and muttered, “Poo! What a smell! You were late but you did not had to rush!” I grabbed a tissue out of my pocket and grinned embarrassingly, “Anyway, which store first?”


anyway: quiz......

01. How old do you wish you were?
1 year old?

02. When were you when 9/11 happen?
Dunno?

03. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Vandalise it.

04. Do you consider yourself kind?
Hmmm, maybe. maybe not but i am indeed known as the devil cat. :)

05. If you have tattoo,where would it be?
my right arm.

06. If you want to be fluent in other language,what will it be?
Hokkien and Korean.

07. Do you know your neighbours?
Yes, very well!

08. Where do you consider for a vacation?
Australia, wanna see the kangaroos!

09. Do you follow your horoscope?
In i-zhou-kan, sometimes.

10. Would you move for the person you love?
Definitely NO! The person should move first, not me lol!

11. Are you touchy feeling?
No?

12. Do you believe that opposites attract?
wanna take two peacocks and try it out?

13. Dream job?
in my dreams..... SPCA worker, teacher

14. Favourites TV channels?
Channel 8, 5, U. (duh)

15.Favourite place to go during the weekends?
dunno? so many places!

16. Showers or bath.
i dun even have a bathtub!

17. Do you paint your nails?
sumtimes, but only transparent.

18. Do you trust people easily?
only if they trust me easily (got from jasmine)

19. What are your phobias?
dunno? anyway, dun wanna say if not jylin and yuping will make my phobias COME TRUE!

20. Do you want kids?
Kay-po!

21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? Where are you now?
Blog lol. Sitting in front of laptop lah!

22. Where would you rather be now?
anywhere as long as i dun have to answer this quiz.

23. Who makes you warm and fuzzy?
love from my parents (and their money$$$)

24. Heavy or light sleeper?
semi-heavy and semi-light

25. Are you paranoid?
Sometimes.

26. Are you impatient?
i very kang jiong.

27. Who can you relate to?
Singapore government.

28. How do you feel about interracial couples?
Good.

29. Would you rather be out with your friends or stay at home?
go out with my parents who have $$$ haha

30. What's your pick up line?
? i dunno?

31. What's your main ringtone on your cellphone?
Melody (in phone one)

32. What were you during midnight yesterday?
Sleeping

33. What did your last test message says?
to jennie: lend me the audi disc again. sorry. but i wanna try if my old computer which is XP can a not.

34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
My double decker bed (on top)

35. What colour shirt are you wearing?
Purple.

36. Most recent movies you watch?
Robots.

37. List three things which carry with you all the time.
Wallet, Handphone, my brain

38. Which bank do you deposit your money at?
wanna rob isit?

39. How much cash do you have right now?
$***

40. What's your favourite part of the chicken?
Wings

41. What's your favourite city/town?
Singapore

42. You can't wait till?
i get out of school

43. What do you have for dinner last night?
curry+rice+soup

44. How tall are you barefooted.
152cm (estimated)

45. Do you own a gun?
No, u think i mas selamat?

46. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Kopi-O.

47. Where do you think you'll be in ten years time?
At home with my parents, duh

48. Last thing you ate.
Food

49. What songs do you sing in the shower?
songs with lyrics.

50. When the last time someone make you laugh?
dunno?

51. Worst injury you ever had?
My ankle sprained? my finger being pressed by door? or when finger accidentally injured by nailclipper, but did not clip off!

52. Does someone have a crush on you?
how i know?

53. What's your favourite candy?
i dun really eat sweets.

54. Do you want to have your own car?
Yes after i have enough money, but i will settle for nds now.

55. Chose eight unlucky people to do this quiz.
Leeting, kelly, joanne, grace, murong, sinching, vivianne, jiayi

No comments: