Monday, October 13, 2008

hello! back! saw my new blogskin? i like very excited over it lol. a bit over-reacting! anyway, now chatting with LOTS of ppl : vivianne, kelly(sec 1 friend, bestie!), grace! very busy, lol! :P

miss tan gave us a photo frame today, painted it. later gotta paint the patterns. feel like putting my own varnish. :)

ad just now, my mother called to say that she forgot to cook the soup so I have to help her. th chicken meat was raw and a bit funny to touch, though a bit yucky, i think that such an experience if interesting and fun! :D

feel like drawing.... sigh... anyway, gotta write the story. lol:

Rizz smiled and suggested, “Let’s go to the new shop that just opened. I heard that the clothings are cheap and nice!” We all agreed and nodded our heads. Then, we made our way to our destination.
After 3 hours of running from one store to another, we were worn out. Beads of sweat glistened on our foreheads, except for Serafina’s of course. She was the perfect girl and was currently hanging out with the hottest guy in class. She was everyone’s ‘queen’ and was a pop princess. She would rather go for fashion than comfort. She would never ever miss a spot for her facial cream or powder.
She wrinkled her nose and groaned, “Oh no! Now all of you are following Sue’s example! Luckily, I am matured enough to control myself!” We rolled our eyes and sighed. She really was a drama queen! Soon, we decided to take an essential break at “Coffee Bean”. When we were settling down, we got on the subject of boys.
Roslina started, “Hey! Look at that cute blonde guy!” She stared and admired at him. Then Rizz continued, “Hmph! I remain true to Alphonse!” She had been dating Alphonse since last year, so far, nothing seem to break their relationship. Their love never wavered, how I wished I was like that too. At that particular moment, Rizz asked, “What about you and Derrick, Sue? I don’t see you two together these days.” At the mention of that name, I frozed. Pain seared through every inch of my body. I could not help it as tears came out as if a floodgate had opened. My ‘sisters’ were anxious. They asked the waiter for more tissue and comforted me like I was just a five year old child. I cried my heart out and finally, after what seemed like eternity, I stopped. The waiter asked kindly, “Would you like some more tissue?” I sniffed, “It’s ok, what’s your name? I shall recommend you to your boss. The waiter smiled, “I am Sam. I am most obliged to help you. Thank you for the recommendation!” I flashed a smile despite my sadness. Such a helpful person was so hard to come by. Afterwards, he said, “Whenever you are sad, you can always come here, I am most willing to lend a listening ear.” He bowed and left.
My friends then surrounded me and questioned, “What happened?” I blurted everything out between sobs. They were shocked and their mouths were wide agape. “What? James did that? I thought he looked quite gentle! I did not expect him to behave in such a manner! Why didn’t you tell us sooner?” Serafina exclaimed, astonished. I just mumbled, “I was scared and thought that I could just forget about everything, as if I had taken a potion which made me forget things. I am tired. I want to go home”
My friends understood how I was feeling and offered me a ride home. I accepted it gladly.

No comments: